While a criminal should be held responsible for their own actions, what if someone else’s negligence allowed it to happen?
Los Angeles police officials said they are investigating 52 complaints from women who say they were mistreated by Dr. George Tyndall, who served for nearly three decades as the only full-time gynecologist at USC’s student health clinic. Tyndall has denied wrongdoing.
Who can File a Claim?
Anyone who was a patient of Dr. Tyndall at USC should consider a free case review. Even women who don’t think they were victims have learned that very private photos were taken without their consent for non-medical purposes.
Our lawyers are currently handling sexual abuse claims against former USC campus gynecologist Dr. George Tyndall. If you or a loved one suffered sexual abuse or misconduct from Dr. Tyndall, please contact us immediately. You may be entitled to substantial monetary compensation.
No matter the details, sexual abuse claims are extremely delicate and demand the attention of a dedicated law firm.
Why you Should File a Claim
Your case is about more than just money. It’s about justice. It’s about the peace of mind that can only come with the knowledge that the parties who caused your abuse or assault face the necessary legal consequences for their actions and something will be done to prevent this from happening to anyone else ever again.
We will name any and all institutions that knew or had reason to know of the abuse or the danger of an assault and were in a position to stop it but chose to look the other way. The institution or company might have failed to run a pre-employment background check or was unable to supervise the employee adequately. The company may not have had adequate policies to prevent sexual abuse. The company, unless held accountable, may let it happen again.
Other Examples of Valid Claims
If your case involved any of the following, you could have a valid claim:
- Campus Sexual Assault
- Residential Care Facilities
- Cruise Ships
- Foster Care
- Youth Sports Leagues
- Boy Scouts
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
Let Us Help You
If you, your child, or a loved one was the victim of a sexual assault or sexual abuse, it is essential that you call 1-800-692-9761 now or contact us using this form. You could be eligible for a large cash settlement for your pain, suffering, emotional distress and any permanent injuries.
Latest Sexual Assault News
- Massage Envy Lawsuit Claims It Was Company Policy To Hide Sexual Assaults
- Massage Envy Faces Sexual Assault Lawsuit
- Houston Doctor’s Sexual Assault Verdict Shocks Victim’s Advocates
- Pennsylvania Clergy Sexual Abuse Report Captures International Attention
- Texas Woman Files Lawsuit Accusing Massage Envy Employee of Sexual Assault
- Texas Grand Jury Indicts Larry Nassar on Sexual Assault Charges
- Advocates Expect Hundreds More Victims in USC Sexual Assault Case
- University of Southern California Accused of Concealing Doctor’s Sexual Abuse
- Uber Drivers Accused of Sexual Assaults in Texas and Beyond
- Houston-Area KFC Center of Sexual Assault Charges