Injured Plant workers are often told by their employers that workers’ comp is their only way to get financial help. While workers compensation is one option, in many cases it is not the only option. You can still recover financial compensation for your injuries, even if you are getting workers’ comp! We are here to help, call 1-866-222-9990 for a confidential consultation. WE WILL COME TO YOU!
We want to hear about your refinery-related work injury case and provide you with the information you need to collect all benefits you are entitled to. E-mail us or call us at 1-866-222-9990 to talk to an experienced advocate now.
There are absolutely No Fees Unless We Get Compensation For You
Call us if you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in any kind of workplace accident, including:
- Refinery and oil field accidents
- Industrial plant, factory or warehouse accidents
- Maritime worker accidents, longshoreman, seamen
- Construction site accidents
- Office building accidents
- Explosions or fires
- Commercial truck or vehicle accidents
Taking Your Claim Beyond Workers’ Comp.
Many workers are covered under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage in the event of a workplace injury. However, workers’ compensation benefits are not typically enough to cover the full extent of financial damages in most cases. We are not a workers’ compensation law firm. However, we help injured workers pursue additional money damages. We will thoroughly investigate your workplace accident and work with independent experts, when necessary, to help you recover maximum money damages for your injuries.
Latest Industrial Plant Injury News
- Lawsuit Revolves Around Fatal Industrial Plant Injury That Killed Two
- Six Employees Sue Wind Blade Manufacturer Over Industrial Plant Injuries
- Industrial Plant Accident Claims Delaware Chicken Plant Worker’s Life
- DuPont To Pay $3.1 Million Following Fatal Industrial Plant Accident
- Unprotected Workers File Lawsuit Over Illnesses and Deaths Caused by Cleaning Up Kingston Coal Ash Spill
- Industrial plant Explosion Victim Prevails In Appeal of $33 Million Jury Verdict
- Workers Sue Refinery Over Industrial Plant Injuries
- Industrial Plant Explosion Injures 21 Employees
- Horrific Ford Plant Injury Crushes 55-Year-Old Worker’s Legs
- Pasadena Plant Injuries: 3 Hospitalized, 1 Dead