Injured Plant workers are often told by their employers that workers’ comp is their only way to get financial help. While workers compensation is one option, in many cases it is not the only option. You can still recover financial compensation for your injuries, even if you are getting workers’ comp! We are here to help, call 1-866-222-9990 for a confidential consultation. WE WILL COME TO YOU!
We want to hear about your refinery-related work injury case and provide you with the information you need to collect all benefits you are entitled to. E-mail us or call us at 1-866-222-9990 to talk to an experienced advocate now.
There are absolutely No Fees Unless We Get Compensation For You
Call us if you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in any kind of workplace accident, including:
- Refinery and oil field accidents
- Industrial plant, factory or warehouse accidents
- Maritime worker accidents, longshoreman, seamen
- Construction site accidents
- Office building accidents
- Explosions or fires
- Commercial truck or vehicle accidents
Taking Your Claim Beyond Workers’ Comp.
Many workers are covered under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage in the event of a workplace injury. However, workers’ compensation benefits are not typically enough to cover the full extent of financial damages in most cases. We are not a workers’ compensation law firm. However, we help injured workers pursue additional money damages. We will thoroughly investigate your workplace accident and work with independent experts, when necessary, to help you recover maximum money damages for your injuries.
Latest Industrial Plant Injury News
- Indiana Industrial Plant Injury Hospitalizes Steelworker
- Kentucky Industrial Accident Claims Life of Long-Time Employee
- Lawsuit Proceeds Against Robotic Companies Following 2015 Industrial Plant Accident
- Industrial Plant Injury Results in $9 Million Settlement for Victim
- Serious Industrial Plant Accident Leads to Man’s Death
- Many Killed At Steel Foundry Had Suffered Previous Industrial Plant Injury at Same Location
- Accident at Marijuana Processor Represents Latest Risk for Industrial Plant Injuries
- Industrial Injury Leads to $44 Million Settlement
- Lawsuit Revolves Around Fatal Industrial Plant Injury That Killed Two
- Six Employees Sue Wind Blade Manufacturer Over Industrial Plant Injuries