Hiring the right mesothelioma lawyers can make a huge difference in the amount of compensation received and the time it takes to win your case. Mesothelioma is a deadly but rare form of cancer that forms in a little-known part of the body called the mesothelium. Although it is related to other asbestos diseases like asbestosis, lung cancer in non-smokers and lung cancer, mesothelioma has one cause, exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma can be treated to alleviate the patient’s pain and suffering, but it is considered a terminal illness. Most patients succumbing within two years of diagnosis, leaving their family’s future unknown.
Hiring Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyers
For over fifteen years we’ve helped mesothelioma victims just like you. We know the difficulties and uncertainty that you’re facing, and we are here to help. We’ve earned a reputation as one of the leading mesothelioma lawyers in the country.
We have won sizable financial awards for our clients, allowing them to provide for their families and pay their medical bills.
We understand how precious your time is and we will work hard to get you the highest possible financial award in the shortest possible time. Here are a few examples of how our hard work has paid off for mesothelioma clients we have represented in the past with their mesothelioma lawsuits:
Fighting for your Families Future
Each of the settlement amounts listed below represents the money that the client received after attorneys’ expenses and court costs. Every case is different, but these are excellent examples of the kind of result that can be expected when you the mesothelioma lawyers from Danziger & De Llano are working for you. We are dedicated to justice and passionate about fighting on your behalf.
- Received after attorneys fees and expenses for a Navy veteran and contractor diagnosed with mesothelioma at the age of 67
- Received after attorneys fees and expenses an 68-year old woman diagnosed with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos while helping her husband in his job as a general contractor and while washing his clothes.
- Received after attorneys fees and expenses for an 83-year old diagnosed with mesothelioma after working as a sheet-metal mechanic for the Navy in the 1940s.
How Danziger & De Llano can Help You
Danziger & DeLlano are mesothelioma lawyers who have years of experience in winning mesothelioma cases on behalf of our clients. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, we can help you as well.
Latest Mesothelioma News
- Johnson & Johnson Talc Baby Powder Named In Mesothelioma Retrial
- Environmental Damage Lawsuit Filed in Indiana Over Asbestos Contamination
- Asbestos Exposure Puts San Diego City Employees At Risk
- $4.69 Billion Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Talc Lawsuit is Upheld
- EPA’s Proposed Rules Raise Fears of Increased Risk of Asbestos Exposure
- Years After Asbestos Exposure, Bethlehem Steel Retirees Worry About Their Future
- Colgate Palmolive Agrees to Settlement in Mesothelioma Baby Powder Case
- Report Shows Asbestos Exposure Caused Twice As Many Deaths As Estimated
- Asbestos-Related Lung Cancer Case Ends With $1.8 Million Award to Family
- On 9/11 Anniversary, First Responders Live with Fear of Mesothelioma and Asbestos Diseases