The toxic weed-killer Roundup Weed Killer has been declared a "probable human carcinogen" by the World Health Organization (WHO). Studies have found evidence linking Roundup to cancer like non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and leukemia.
Farm worker and others in the agricultural industry are at risk to developing cancer from exposure to Roundup Weed Killer.
If you have been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and were exposed to the Roundup weed killer you may be entitled to significant compensation.
Studies indicate Roundup Weed Killer causes Lymphoma Cancer
Roundup has been on the market since the 1970s and is one of the most widely used herbicides in the world. However, a number of studies over the years have expressed serious concerns that Roundup may cause cancer to those exposed to the product. These include:
- The World Health Organization in 2015 finding that Roundup is "Probably Carcinogenic in Humans."
- The International Journal of Cancer in October 2008 concluded that exposure to glyphosate doubled the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma within less than 10 years.
- The journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine in September 2003 in a study of over 3,400 farmworkers in the midwest found higher rates of non-Hodgkin"s lymphoma associated with glyphosate exposure.
- The journal of Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers in November 2001 found a dose-response relationship between glyphosate exposure and non-Hodgkin"s lymphoma.
Products That Contain Glyphosate / Roundup:
|Roundup Ultra®||Roundup Pro®|
|Fallow Master® by Monsanto||Glyphomax®|
|Glypro®||Rodeo® by Dow AgroSciences|
|Glyphosate herbicide by Du Pont||Silhouette® by Cenex/Land O’Lakes|
|Rattler® by Helena||MirageR® by Platte|
|JuryR® by Riverside/Terra||Touchdown® by Zeneca|
The use of Roundup exploded in the 1990s, when Monsanto started selling genetically-modified (GMO) corn, soy, and cotton seeds that were engineered to resist its active ingredient, glyphosate. Today, glyphosate products are used on over half of American croplands and generate over $6 billion in revenue for Monsanto every year.
Latest Roundup Weed Killer News
- Roundup Cancer Settlement Talks Advance As Three More Law Firms Agree to Deal
- Judge Questions Future of Roundup Cancer Settlement
- New Study Raises Concerns About Additional Roundup Cancer
- Proposed Roundup Cancer Settlement Questioned by Federal Judge
- Roundup Cancer Victim’s Multi-Million Dollar Damages Verdict Upheld
- Despite Concerns About RoundUp Cancer, California Judge Nixes Warning Labels
- $10 Billion Settlement Reached Over Roundup Cancer
- Roundup Cancer Settlement Being Driven by Big Victories in Lawsuits
- Settlement Reached Between Bayer and Roundup Cancer Victims
- Bayer AG Appeals $289 Million Round Up Cancer Verdict