While a criminal should be held responsible their own actions, what if someone else’s negligence allowed it to happen?
Who can File a Claim?
Sexual abuse occurs in many forms and affects many types of victims. Consequently, sex abuse claims are extremely different from one to the next; parents may bring a claim on behalf of a child, or adults may file a claim relating to sexual abuse they endured during childhood, a student against a school, a tenant against an apartment owner, a guest against a cruise ship or hotel. No matter the details, sexual abuse claims are extremely delicate and demand the attention of a dedicated law firm.
What are Some Examples of Valid Claims?
If your case involved any of the following, you could have a valid claim:
- Campus Sexual Assault
- Residential Care Facilities
- Cruise Ships
- Foster Care
- Youth Sports Leagues
- Boy Scouts
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
Why Should You File a Sex Assault/Abuse Claim?
Your case is about more than money. It’s about justice. It’s about the peace of mind that can only come with the knowledge that the parties who caused your abuse or assault face the necessary legal consequences for their actions. We will name any and all institutions that knew or had reason to know of the abuse or the danger of an assault and were in a position to stop it but chose to look the other way. The institution or company might have failed to run a pre-employment background check or failed to properly supervise the employee. The company may not have had adequate policies to prevent sexual abuse. The company, unless held accountable, may let it happen again.
Let Us Help You
If you, your child, or a loved one was the victim of a sexual assault or sexual abuse, it is important that you call now or contact us using the form on this page. You could be eligible for a large cash settlement for your pain, suffering, emotional distress and any permanent injuries.
Contact Us Today
Our experienced teams of legal professionals offer a Sexual Abuse or Assault Claim Consultation. If we can assist in your case, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means there is no charge unless you successfully recover for your losses. Be sure to act quickly to ensure the statute of limitations does not expire on your claim.
Latest Sexual Assault News
- First Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Filed Against University of Michigan
- New York Church Sex Abuse Case Filed Against Memphis-Based Church
- D. C. Court’s New Statute Leads to Benchmark Sexual Abuse Claim Against Boy Scouts
- Esteemed New York High School Faces Charges of Ignoring Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse Claims Against Jehovah’s Witness Organization Filed By Sisters
- Boys Scouts of America Face Hundreds of Sexual Abuse Claims
- Dartmouth College Agrees to $14 Million Settlement in Sexual Assault Class Action
- Sexual Assault Lawsuit Against Grandfather Results in $10 Million Jury Award
- Hilton Reaches Settlement With Sexual Assault Victim Following Shocking Negligence
- Dartmouth College Faces Sexual Assault Lawsuit